RHCSA ( Red Hat Certification System Administrator )
RHCSA Training Institute in Jhapa
RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attach it to a live network running network services.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200).
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration