CISSP ( CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEM SECURITY PROFESSIONAL )
CISSP Training in Bangalore
The CISSP certification course in Bangalore offered by Networkers Champ is ideal for professionals preparing for the CISSP exam. The course is aligned to the (ISC)² CBK 2015 requirements and educates you on the industry’s latest best practices. You will be able to use Information Security standards that are globally approved for the organization to design, build, and maintain a safe business environment.
CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement for security training. Koenig provides comprehensive CISSP training for participants who wish to gain expertise in defining the design, architecture, management and controls leading to a secure business environment. Individuals possessing this vendor neutral credential are high in demand by corporations all over the world who want to protect their organizations from a growing spurt of sophisticated cyber attacks.
Benefits of doing CISSP Certification Course in Networkers Champ:
- Certified and expert trainers with well versed industrial experience
- Workbooks on Lab scenarios
- 100% first attempt passing guarantee
- Free Study guide and PPTs
- 100% dedication towards student’s success
- One to one monitoring
- 24×7 lab access with in-house trainers to train you in all possible ways.
- Fully functional lab devices and rack to make you practice sessions interesting like never before.
- Small Batch size(10-12 Students) to make direct interaction with your trainer.
Abilities that a candidate acquires after the CISSP training:
- Understand the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Define and apply information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course